Discover Portsmouth continues its upward trajectory thanks to support from people like you. With your help, we:
- Produced a new map exhibit at the John Paul Jones House Museum
- Launched new walking tours with a team of well-trained guides
- Created the Eleanor Williams Hooker Tea Talks Winter lectures on Black History with standing-room-only crowds
- Won national acclaim for “Bold & Brash”- the largest Bellamy exhibit in history AND a new biography of John Haley Bellamy by Jim Craig
- Revamped the museum shop with merchandise from talented local craftspeople
- Installed new trees and shrubs, $20,000 of in-kind services by Piscataqua Landscaping!
- Began a new September tradition in the garden of the John Paul Jones House